Hi all,

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 10:44 PM Sandro Tosi <mo...@debian.org> wrote:

> > Sorry again. I recheck the #1007025 [0], it should be RFP tag.
> > This is my misspelt in the first request email.
> > So I think I can go to to work it :-)
>
> OMG you're right! i guess morning coffee hadnt kicked in when first
> replying. I would still contact anarcat before starting any work,
> because they may already have started the packaging effort and you two
> can collaborate. It's also possible nothing was done and so you can
> start from scratch.

I am a newbie for Debian develop and noticed the RFP [0]. So, hi Antoine,
Have you started to work on this? If not, I think I can finish it with
DPT's help:-).
If yes, please let us know(As I said, I am a newbie and do not know what
this is polite
to ask the reporter directly. No offense).
Thank you all,
Bo

[0]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1007025