On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 4:27 AM Thomas Goirand <z...@debian.org> wrote:

> On 7/19/22 07:59, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Hi Zigo,
> >
> > you asked me for a list of packages without autopkgtest sorted by popcon
> > value as we create it for Debian Med team also for Python team.  I've
> > simply added it to the Debian Med dir for simplicity - feel free to take
> > over the code (or suggest some better place).  Here ist the list
> >

> > https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/-/blob/master/python-team-tests.txt
> >
> > which is created by the script I'm using for Debian Med and Debian
> > Science[1].  It will be refreshed by a daily cron job.
> >
> > Hope this helps
>
> It does help a lot. Thanks a lot for this.

please be aware there is an almost complete solution (+Antonio in CC)
to automatically have autopkgtests based on debian/rules and pybuild
setup of tests (same way cli switches/skips/etc during build applied
to autpkgtests). So if a package is currently missing autopkgtests i'd
refrain from start add them in bulk as they may get it "for free" in
the imminent future.

regards,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi