Hi,

https://wiki.debian.org/Python/Dead%20Batteries

> If the team are OK I can update the wiki with this information.

It's a wiki ... I think anybody can improve it without asking permission.

The mail software didn't like my last email
with a tiny, monochrome, graphviz rendering in attachment.

I haven't figured out how to include images on the wiki yet.

Here's an online rendering:

https://dreampuf.github.io/GraphvizOnline/?compressed=CYSw5gTghgDgFgAggUwLYHsBuUA2BnBAbwCgEE8QAPUhDAYwGsaA7dPZGgL3VQCMRkAfRCoYCANo4ovZDgC8AIm58BAWhEwFAXRowAngGYAjACYJddDnQQ5kZMmY6yOELxMAXdAYlSZ8hR5e2jR0eu5w6MwGgjjIYFChPtKyiqHhkQaqsfGhwWSoIHjuAK7MyAAMNKgmEAg0pSDu7shFJjRWjABmILE0oEXF7j14NO2ugd6qAHwI%2BsZtZP0lQ-gI0wgubp4GLGzIazPK-EIaIWERUTFxCXoHCEcCwqK77HebE1WFJWXld6zsVRqdwKAx%2BZDI7XQXR6%2B3W-w4AF8gA