* commit 4c0b559c9f60321be2fa412d73555ab38c517f16 (origin/pristine-tar)
  Author: Alexandru Mihail <alexandru.mihail2...@gmail.com>
  Date:   Wed Aug 7 19:11:03 2024 +0300
pristine-tar data for psrecord_1.4.orig.tar.gz * commit 1443d1a19aeed367f2f2131757f01e2b9eafcfb4 (tag: upstream/1.4, origin/upstream, origin/debian/master, upstream)
  Author: Alexandru Mihail <alexandru.mihail2...@gmail.com>
  Date:   Wed Aug 7 15:21:38 2024 +0000
Initial commit

The structure of the tree is simply wrong, given you are at the beginning I suggest to drop the current tree and restart from scratch within your namespace. For me it makes no sense to work further on that base. It make things unnecessary harder.

Once it's working on your side it's easy to push then the tree to the repo on the DPT in Salsa again.

--
Regards
Carsten