Hi Renaud

On 2024-08-14 09:05:14 +0200, Renaud Thiry wrote:
> Hello, python team!
>
> We've been having issues with this package not formatting some numbers
> properly in debian bullseye-slim
>
> As it's due to an environmental change (namely international phone formats
> changing in brazil, mexico and others since the current version of the
> package was released), I understand it would be valid to submit a stable
> update.
>
> Is there anyone who could handle that, and if not could you point me
> towards a guide of some sort for me to submit an updated version of the
> package?

The process to prepare fixes for (old)stable is documented at
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.en.html#upload-stable.
Note however that bullseye will become LTS tomorrow (see
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS) and the final point release will happen on
August 31st (see
https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2024/07/msg00231.html). After
that, the bug would need be fixed via LTS.

Cheers
--
Sebastian Ramacher