On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 09:22:35PM +0000, Stephen Stafford wrote:
> This looks like it is no longer the case.  Perhaps this bug should be
> closed?  (I will not close it myself as I don't use zope at all, so
> perhaps there are issues here I don't understand)

The conflict in zope was, as I understand it, to get appropriate python
dependencies in zope products. (See the zope Debian changelog.) I don't
think this bug should be closed until those are added, but it could be
downgraded to non-RC.

Actually, thinking about it, I'm not sure I understand why the conflicts
were added. zope-pythonmethod doesn't depend on python itself, but
depends on zope which depends on python for it. If it has
version-dependent code then this could be grounds for a bug, but it
doesn't look like grounds for a conflict to me. Could the zope
maintainer please comment on this?

Thanks,

--
Colin Watson                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]