reassign 114643 ftp.debian.org
retitle 114643 Please remove dejasearch
thanks

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 02:21:33PM +0000, Brian Potkin wrote:
> Having run into this bug when attempting to work with dejasearch this
> morning I have concluded that it would not be a bad thing if it was
> withdrawn from Debian.  Quite simply, the script does not work and it
> does not appear it will be be fixed in the near future.

I agree. It's been orphaned for four months and nobody's stepped forward
to fix it either in Debian or upstream. We can always reintroduce it if
somebody does, but until then we're better off without it.

Note that 'deja' in the surfraw package appears to work, and at least
provides dejasearch's basic functionality.

--
Colin Watson                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]