Open this special spring newsletter in pdf here

Si quiere descargarse este boletín en pdf pulse aquí

www.campinglamarina.com

www.camping20.es

According to the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as well as in the Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your e-mail address appears in our automated files, exclusively to transmit you activities promoted by the Camping Internacional La Marina y Camping Internacional Aranjuez. You'll be able to modify or delete your data by sending an email to the sender.This email the possible annexes, contains confidential information from the Restaurante La Marina.