Package: python-scientific
Version: 2.8-3

When importing Scientific.Functions.Derivatives I get the following error:

$ python -c "import Scientific.Functions.Derivatives"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Scientific/Functions/Derivatives.py",
line 103, in <module>
    from Scientific import N; Numeric = N
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Scientific/N.py", line 1, in <module>
    import Scientific_numerics_package_id
ImportError: No module named Scientific_numerics_package_id

The Scientific_numerics_package_id module is available in the
python-netcdf package and installing this makes the error go away.
Should python-scientific depend on python-netcdf rather than
recommending it? I see from the Debian changelog that this was changed
in the last upload.

Thanks,

Johannes