On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 07:11:21PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> *dons devscripts maintainer hat*
> fwiw, if I were applying this change at the moment, it would be likely
> to be commited as per the attached.
> *removes hat*
>
> Thomas has a reasonable point though; it would be good not to break
> existing watch files using sf.net.

I agree (also with Thomas). I'm fine with the proposed change to manpage.
Perhaps
the sf.net shortcut can be removed in version=4 but for now it is of course good
not to break working watch files, sorry if that wasn't clear (i.e not removing
the redirector)

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

How do you feel about women's rights? I like either side of them.
-- Groucho Marx