On Sat, 2008-07-19 at 17:48 +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 08:40:16PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> > On my DDPO page[1] there is one missing owned WNPP bug: 429884.
> > I took a quick look at several places but I couldn't find out the source of
> > the problem.
> >
> > That ITP used to be displayed on my page, but I don't know exactly when it
> > disappeared.
> >
> > [1]http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Raphael+Geissert
>
> The problem is that it is forwarded.
>
> Devscripts::Debbugs::select("package:wnpp", "status:open") doesn't
> return your bug, which is what /srv/qa.debian.org/data/bts/bts-wnpp_rm
> uses.

Yeah, you want

Devscripts::Debbugs::select("package:wnpp", "status:open",
"status:forwarded")

The statuses will be ORed so all bugs that the BTS considers either
"open" or "forwarded" will be included (I'm not aware of a means of
asking the debbugs SOAP service for "open bugs including those which are
forwarded" without specifying both statuses as above).

Adam