Hi,

On Samstag, 18. April 2009, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Looking at this list:

Thanks for the looking and doing a summary! :-) I just looked at the two open
bugs, was in a hurry and so I thought I'll just ask Ralf. Then I decided to
mail the list, as the question is probably of wider interest.

>  - #285040 still applies, but the Policy (now 5.6.12) still says should.

Ah, I missed that it's a "should" and not a "must". I would have expected
a "must" :-)

On Sonntag, 19. April 2009, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> Yes, I haven't seen any tools break because of these bugs.

Good to know.

> In most cases
> these are conflicts with very old versions of packages, sometimes
> from the pre-policy era.

Ah.

regards,
        Holger