Hi Paul,

even if you have solved your problem as announced in another mail, I'd
like to add some information that might be interesting.

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:51:18AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Would it be possible for you (or other
> collab-qa members?) to produce and index of source packages with
> upstream metadata and HTML pages for each such source package?

The following UDD query outputs all source packages featuring
bibliographic information:

udd=# SELECT distinct s.source from bibref b join sources s on s.source =
b.source;

Remark: The join is needed to exclude those references of packages that
are not yet uploaded to Debian package pool but used in so called
blends prospective packages.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--