Your message dated Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:11:02 +0100
with message-id
<cagfehy0xfrtuqr24een_jmxxnknmh2dkgfo5sfg5penvtq1...@mail.gmail.com>
and subject line Re: Models: Refactor models to contain only ORM abstraction
has caused the Debian Bug report #762934,
regarding debsources: refactoring - move queries out of models.py
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)

--
762934: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=762934