Your message dated Thu, 24 Mar 2016 11:23:56 +0100
with message-id <20160324102356.ga31...@brokenwa.re>
and subject line Re: debsources: add test case for news listing on the index
page
has caused the Debian Bug report #783461,
regarding debsources: add test case for news listing on the index page
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)

--
783461: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=783461