On Sun, 23 Sep 2018 11:52:37 +0200 Mattia Rizzolo <mat...@debian.org> wrote:

> Alas that part of the build log scanner is mantained entirely by brlink
> in its home directory.  From what I see he is using blhc
> 0.07+20170817+gita232d32-0.1 (from over an year ago), so we will need
> him to update his blhc copy.

Hi!

It would really be nice to get this bug fixed by updating to the current
blhc version. At the current time this check produces so many false
positives because of the parallel-build-bug, it is nearly useless.

(I personally also lost multiple hours trying to find out what blhc
complained about, when my local and the Gitlab CI version didn't
complain about anything.)

Grüße,
Sven Hartge