Hi,

I witnessed some HTTP error 500 affecting the BTS graph system
this evening, e.g. trying to access debian-med-packaging bts
graph[1] returned:

> Internal Server Error
>
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration
> and was unable to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator at
> debian-qa@lists.debian.org to inform them of the time this
> error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this
> error.

So per this instruction, here is my email.  :)

> More information about this error may be available in the
> server error log.

To ease browsing through server logs, I triggered an error on
purpose today (2024-05-23) at 20:10:20 UTC.

[1]:
https://qa.debian.org/data/bts/graphs/by-maint/debian-med-packaging%40lists.alioth.debian.org.png

In hope this helps,
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emoll...@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da