[Oops, forgot to CC the list on my reply to this fellow - he's received
this message separately]

Hello,

On April 28, 2004 06:36, you wrote:
> Problem: My konsole applications crashed when I tried to exit.
>
> Possible Solution: I have  seen  that the testing  distribution still
> points to  the  old konsole  ( 3.1.xx) . Also the unstable and sid
> distributions are not pointing to konsole 3.2.2-1. I have seen however
> that the release 3.3.2-1 was available and I have installed it (
> apt-get install konsole=4:3.2.2-1 ) and the new version is now working
> fine.

The new kdebase which contains this konsole (3.2.2) should be entering
Testing within a day or two, so this problem should disappear then.

> Hope this helps a bit,
> Antonio Amorim
>
> PS: What is the best mail list to use for this kind of problems?

Well, for this sort of problem you would normally file a bug report, after
checking to make sure the issue hasn't already been reported. To do this,
you would go to www.debian.org/Bugs and follow the instructions there. If
you just have a question on how to use KDE, then send it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] This list, debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org,
is mainly for development discussions and QA. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the information,
Christopher Martin