For example, now the gcc version in the bookworm is 11.2.0-2, now the
maintainer of the package upload a new version. I suppose it is 11.2.0-3.
Normally, it will be pushed into the bookworm after 5 days. Now we assume a
package relied on the package updated after one day. Normally it will be
pushed into the bookworm one day later than the gcc update. Here I mean
push the gcc and that package together to the bookworm. This is for single
package. For the whole Debian project, that is to say do a small release
every 10 days and not roll package one by one.

Norbert Preining <norb...@preining.info> 于2021年11月6日周六 下午8:44写道: