Dmitry,

Do you know why this error occurred?

There is already a Lintian override for this in debian/source/lintian-overrides
and when
running Lintian in my sbuild it is correctly applied.  You can see this in the
build log at the
following link (search for "running lintian” to jump to the beginning of the
Lintian output).

https://nextcloud.stoutner.com/s/fKa94aE2H7sy3kK[1]

This Lintian check was modified to use pointed hints between the last release
and this one.

https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/qt/qtwebengine/-/merge_requests/10/diffs[2]

This fixes the Lintian check, which previously would show an error for this
item.

https://udd.debian.org/lintian/?packages=qtwebengine-opensource-src[3]

Is it possible that the FTP upload system doesn’t recognize the current pointed
hints
format, so that the override file either works with Lintian or it works with
FTP?

--
Soren Stoutner
so...@stoutner.com