Hi Helge!

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 09:58:21PM +0100, Helge Deller wrote:
> Anyway, I installed the KDE packages today and the qtquickcontrols5-examples
> you mentioned.
> Attached is a screenshot, which shows some KDE programs (but not KWin/plasma
> as I have problems with that with the built-in graphics card).
> I started the quickcontrols-filesystembrowser too (lower mid part of
> screen), but I assume it does not look like what it should?

Thank you very much for testing this.

I would say that there are some issues with styles (low contrast, some
controls are missing or just not rendered properly), but other than that
it works.

I am attaching a screenshot of how it looks for me, for comparison.

I have now committed the fix to our repository. For Bookworm 5.15.8-2 is
probably the last upload, and it has already been built on a buildd. But this
fix will make its way to Trixie.

--
Dmitry Shachnev