Hi!

On Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 02:59:56PM +0800, 宋鼎 wrote:
> Source: qtdeclarative-opensource-src
> Version: 5.15.13+dfsg-2
> Severity: normal
> Tags: patch
> User: debian-loonga...@lists.debian.org
> Usertags: loong64
>
> Dear maintainers,
>
> Compiling the qtdeclarative-opensource-src failed for loong64 in the
> Debian Package Auto-Building environment.
>
> The build log can be found at
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=qtdeclarative-opensource-src&ver=5.15.13%2Bdfsg-2&arch=loong64.
> Refer for other architectures, please add loong64 to "Qt QML engine is
> broken" lists in debian/rules.
> Please consider the patch I attached.
> Your opinions are welcome.

What is the point of shipping a package if it won't be usable anyway?

I see a lot of tests are failing with segmentation fault, so any application
relying on Qt Declarative will likely fail to run in a similar way.

Have you tried to get a stacktrace of those segfaults? Maybe they will give
us a hint on how to fix this.

--
Dmitry Shachnev