Cc'd the mailing list I mentioned below.

Alexandre Rossi - 03.07.24, 12:29:06 CEST:
> (Please CC me, I'm not subscribed)
>
> Wanting to fix #1073004, I was wondering what was the target version of
> QT for trixie? Should an application build against QT5 or QT6?
>
> I have not been able to find that information.

A question like this is better directed to the debian-qt-kde mailing list,
where developers discuss things.

AFAIK Trixie will ship at least 6.6.2 of Qt, which is currently in
Unstable. Of course it could also be a later version given that it is
still some time till release. Qt 6 is already needed for Plasma 6.

I don't know whether Qt 5 will be available in Trixie. It would be
preferable to build with Qt 6 as at some time Qt 5 will be removed anyway.

Best,
--
Martin