On Mié 22 Abr 2009 08:39:44 Marc Haber escribió:
[snip]
> Thanks for this confirmation that the Debian KDE team does not care
> about crashes in software which is in current stable _and_ testing.

Marc: just to try to clarify: the team will just care for RC bugs in stable.
Non RC are commonly not fixed. Moreover, there is no further support upstream
in KDE 3.x, so all we might do is mark the bug as wontfix, in case you
consider it should remain opened.

But KDE 4 should be in testing in not too much time, and by that time we will
close all the testing bugs for KDE 3. So, even if we had a patch for your
problem, we wouldn't be able to uploaded, as KDE 4 is already in unstable, and
that will conflict with th upload.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
"I'm your worst nightmare".