On Wednesday 06 February 2013 01:33:35 Daniel Schepler wrote:
> The qt4-x11 source package is getting this build failure on the
> unofficial x32 Debian port:

Hi Daniel. Thanks for the work on this. I do have a few questions though.

What's the Build key set to on x32?
|$ strings /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libQtCore.so | grep g++

> I'm attaching a debdiff of the changes I used to port Qt (with the
> Debian changes) to x32.  (See also
> <URL:https://sites.google.com/site/x32abi/x32-patches/Qt4_x32_config.patch?
> attredirects=0&d=1> for a version of the patch meant for unpatched Qt.)

For some reason it seems to be using the i386 assembly code for atomics in
that patch. Shouldn't it be using the x86_64 assembly code?

/Sune
--
Man, do you know how to close the provider from LinuxPPC or from Flash MX and
from Word 8.2?

The point is that you neither must digit from a cache on a gadget, nor have to
click on the Web address on the GUI for linking from the LCD tower over a LCD
BIOS pointer to the mail.