Control: tag -1 + help

Hi,

As far as I can see, the kppp binary is only usable by users in the dip group
(which is the group that allows users to run pppd), so it should be alright to
remove the setuid of the kppp binary. But I don't have any modem available to
test this, so I'm tagging this bug as help needed.

If you have a modem, please remove the setuid of the /usr/bin/kppp file, test
it and inform us the result of your tests.

Thanks,
--
"Fighting patents one by one will never eliminate the danger of software
patents, any more than swatting mosquitoes will eliminate malaria."