Thiago Macieira dixit:

[…]
>That means "xcb-xkb" is missing. You should make sure it's present.
[…]
>Please install xkbcommon's development files to avoid the depending on the
>bundled copy, which can't be upgraded without upgrading Qt itself.

I built this in a clean, minimal chroot with only the packages
marked as Build-Depends installed (just like the Debian autobuilders
will do) so please take this up with the Debian package maintainers,
who are also addressees.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil