Lisandro Dami�n Nicanor P�rez Meyer dixit:

>Thanks Thorsten! Anyway this build log should be now in the backports archive,

No, it’s not in backports. And not in debian-ports either.

>so it will get downloaded by getbuildlogs next time I update the package. The

It won’t.

There is currently no way for me to insert the buildlog of a
cowbuilder-built package into debian-ports. I asked Aurélien
and never got a reply.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[00:02] <Vutral> gecko: benutzt du emacs ?
[00:03] <gecko> nö          [00:03] <gecko> nur n normalen mac