Package: kwin
Severity: normal

--- Please enter the report below this line. ---

Hi,

I recently update to the newest KDE version and plasma-desktop and since it
didn't convert my old shortcuts file I had to create new ones.

While doing this I realized that it's impossible to use Meta+Shift+Tab to go
to the previous desktop. This shortcut seems to be interpreted as Meta+Tab,
which I have configured to switch to the next desktop. I've tried with Alt and
Ctrl, same behavior.  Somewhere the first modifier key gets lost.

It gets saved correctly to the config file, so I guess it's not stored wrong,
but just not interpreted right, when it is pressed on the keyboard.

Best regards
Matthias

kwin-Version: 5.3.2-3

--- System information. ---