Hi,

On 18/09/15 17:20, Ximin Luo wrote:
> The normal OSM map seems to have disappeared. There is still the

> - OpenCycleMap
> - OpenSeaMap
> - Public Transport

> but not the old default OpenStreetMap.

> We still have "MapQuest OSM" which uses the same data, but this doesn't work
> offline.

That's correct, the map is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 (CC BY-SA 2.0) license which is not dfsg compatible
[1], this issue needs to be discussed upstream and suggest to relicense it to
the 3.0 or 4.0 version that are considered dfsg compatible [2]. The request
could probably be more successful if it's send from the Debian Gis team.

I haven't picked up enough steam yet to actually follow this through, so if
you are interested, I would really appreciate your help with this.

Happy hacking,

[1]: http://evan.prodromou.name/ccsummary/ccsummary.html
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses
--
"Brilliant opportunities are cleverly disguised as insolvable problems."
-- Gardener's Philosophy