On Thursday, May 12, 2016 11:32:19 PM Eric Valette wrote:
> I have got dependency failure for a few days on
> plasma-wallpapers-addons, and others plasma-*-addons because
> kdeplasma-addons-data is not build although the packages and sources
> have been sitting in incoming for several days and packages for amd64
> have already been moved to experimental
>
> http://incoming.debian.org/debian-buildd/pool/main/k/kdeplasma-addons/
>
> Am I missing something?

The architecture all part of the last upload failed to build because not all
the dependencies for it were built yet.  It's been given back now and
hopefully it'll turn out better this time.  You can see the status at [1].

Scott K

[1]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=kdeplasma-addons&suite=experimental