On miércoles, 20 de julio de 2016 9:04:21 A. M. ART Maximiliano Curia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.
>
> On Thursday, 24 September 2015 15:07:05 CEST Charles Samuels wrote:
> > Can we get a backport into jessie-backports?

Due to my recent experience with backports no, this would be too disruptive
for them.

--
A group of politicians deciding to dump a President because his morals
are bad is like the Mafia getting together to bump off the Godfather for

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/