Dear Juha,

Am Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016, 23:40:41 CEST schrieb Juha Jäykkä:
> Package: kde-telepathy-contact-list
> Version: 15.08.3-1
> Severity: important
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> After upgrading to 15.08.3-1, ktp-contactlist (or the plasma applets) no
> longer can log into gtalk or sip. These are possibly separate bugs as sip
> auth handler segfaults whereas gtalk simply does not become "available". It
> gives no error messages, warnings or any other indication that it is even
> trying to do anything.

In case you feel adventurous I suggest you try out whether upgrading kde-
telepathy to the version in experimental fixes your issue. I see you have
experimental added to your sources list anyway.

> -- System Information:
> Debian Release: stretch/sid
>   APT prefers unstable
>   APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
> Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
> Foreign Architectures: i386
[…]

I used the following command to do just that on my sid system:

apt -t experimental install kde-telepathy kde-telepathy-approver kde-
telepathy-auth-handler kde-telepathy-contact-list kde-telepathy-data kde-
telepathy-desktop-applets kde-telepathy-filetransfer-handler kde-telepathy-
integration-module kde-telepathy-kaccounts kde-telepathy-kpeople kde-
telepathy-minimal kde-telepathy-send-file kde-telepathy-text-ui qml-module-
org-kde-telepathy

If you try this and it fixes the issue for you, please let us now.

Thank you,
--
Martin