Hi!

> ¡Hola Nobuhiro!
>
> El 2016-10-20 a las 19:11 +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu escribió:
>>
>> Source: libkf5kface Version: 15.12.0-3 Severity: important Justification:
>> fails to build from source
>

>> Dear Maintainer,
>

>> I am scheduled to transition of opencv.
>> https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-opencv.html This package is
>> target to transition. I tested build with opencv 3.1. As a result, FTBFS
>> with opencv 3.1.
>

>> Could you check your package?
>

> The build snippet shown was misleading, reading the buildlog the problem is
> that it fails to find the opencv_contrib module:
>
> -- First try at finding OpenCV...
> CMake Error at /usr/share/OpenCV/OpenCVConfig.cmake:232 (message):
>   opencv_contrib is required but was not found
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   cmake/modules/MacroOpenCV.cmake:27 (find_package)
>   CMakeLists.txt:97 (DETECT_OPENCV)

> The rest is a cmake dump of the tests made.
>
> Are you planning to provide the opencv_contrib module that's required by
> libkf5kface?

The contrib module does not provides by opencv 3.1, this module obsoleted.
We need to update CMakeLists.txt of libkf5kface and use
"-DENABLE_OPENCV3=ON" to flag for cmake.

CMakeLists.txt :
 82 if(ENABLE_OPENCV3)
 83
 84     set(OPENCV_MIN_VERSION "3.0.0")
 85     DETECT_OPENCV(${OPENCV_MIN_VERSION} core face highgui objdetect imgproc)
 86
 87     if(${OpenCV_FOUND})
 88         if(${OpenCV_VERSION} VERSION_LESS 3.0.0)
 89             message(STATUS "ENABLE_OPENCV3 option is enabled and
OpenCV < 3.0.0 have been found. Disabled ENABLE_OPENCV3")
 90             set(OpenCV_FOUND FALSE)
 91         endif()
 92     endif()
 93