¡Hola Eduard!

El 2016-10-25 a las 20:44 +0200, Eduard Bloch escribió:
Package: khelpcenter Version: 4:16.08.2-1 Severity: minor

I installed khelpcenter because some other k-Program needed it to display help. But there was no help. I checked error logs, found missing kdeinit5 so I installed kinit package. Still not able to display help:

I'm assuming by your report that you are installing "k-Program" in a clean installation.

I tried to reproduce the issue using konsole in a clean install, running in an openbox session.

khelpcenter wasn't installed, but the help was shown with w3m, so I guess it's fine to avoid installing it as a konsole dependency.

After installing khelpcenter it complained about not being able to find klauncher, so I've added a kinit as a dependency to khelpcenter.

Then, I hit the unknown protocol message, so I installed kio, and added the kio package to be added as a dependency to packages that link against the kio libs.

I guess this should cover it, but the kio dependency would only be added in the next rebuild.

couldn't create slave: "Unable to create io-slave:\nklauncher said: Unbekanntes Protokoll „help“.\n" kf5.kio.core: Refilling KProtocolInfoFactory cache in the hope to find "help"

You'll need to install the kio package.

So I guess something is still missing but I have no idea what this is. And the package information does not support me. There should be at least a list of Suggested packages that would make it work.

Thanks for reporting.

Happy hacking,
--
Se necesitan voluntarios para dominar el mundo.
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/