Package: oxygen-icon-theme
Version: 5:5.42.0-2
Severity: minor

Dear Maintainer,

I found a litle bug in the oxygen icon theme.

In kde/plasma the icon for system-save is missing (this is the one block, where
you can choose to suspend, shutdown and other
thing from the plasma menu).

Reason:
There is no entry for "system-save.png" in
"usr/share/icons/oxygen/base/22x22/actions".

Solution:
I manually set a symlink to "document-save.png" with the name "system-save.png".

Disclaimer:
This is a workaround and a copy, how the breeze icons are configures. This
works for me,
but might not be correct and more must be done.

Thank you for reading this and any help.

Best regards

Hans

-- System Information:
Debian Release: buster/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 4.15.0-1-686-pae (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE=
(charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)
LSM: AppArmor: enabled

Versions of packages oxygen-icon-theme depends on:
ii  hicolor-icon-theme  0.17-1

oxygen-icon-theme recommends no packages.

oxygen-icon-theme suggests no packages.

-- no debconf information