On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 11:38:20PM (+0200), Cédric Boutillier wrote:

I uploaded ruby-childprocess.

Hi, thanks Cédric for the multiples upload!

Are left:
- ruby-rabl-rails (to be fixed)
- ruby-capybara: please merge
  0005-Remove-tests-using-selenium-web-driver.patch into
  0002-Inhibit-tests-for-the-selenium-driver.patch as they touch the
  same piece of code with a similar goal.

Done

- ruby-rspec-puppet: not sure if an upload is needed for just the
  addition of a manpage. It may wait the next new version, or FTBFS
  bug :)

Yep, you're right :-)

- ruby-faraday-middleware-multi-json [ITP]:
   * remove the capital letter at the beginning of the short description
   * rename the license from MIT to Expat

Done

   * I get an error when building the package:

Fixed with ruby-faraday-midleware 0.9.1 so I've a new package to upload :-)

 - ruby-faraday-midleware:
   - New upstream release (0.9.1)
   - Fix FTBFS #746104

- ruby-powerpack [ITP]: change the name of the license from MIT to
  Expat, otherwise ok

Thanks for the upload!

Seb

--