On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 22:00, stefa...@debian.org wrote:
I was maintaining a few pkg-ruby-extras libraries to support the Chef
stack, which was recently removed from Debian.

Anyone want to pick up maintenance of them? Otherwise I'll file WNPP
bugs.

$ reverse-depends -b src:ruby-cucumber-wire
Reverse-Build-Depends
* cucumber                      (for ruby-cucumber-wire)

Probably makes sense to be maintained by the same people as cucumber
itself.

I think you can just remove yourself from Uploaders in git and next person uploading it will add themselves. That approach has been working well for other packages.