Hmmm what about me?! I have a good sense of humor and love to laugh. I am a fun
loving, caring, and outgoing person looking for someone to hang out with and
get to know. I enjoy going out to the bar every once in a while to hang out
with friends and/or sitting at home watching TV or a movie. I am a very laid
back and understanding person hoping to find someone that is the same way. I do
have a 6yr old son that is my world. So if you arent interested in someone with
kids, please dont email. My son has and always will come first.PS I am not here
for one night stands! If I wanted that I would just go to the bar and pick
someone up. With having said that, if you are interested feel free to email me.
Have a good one!