Maksim,
(you might use cyrillic,I can't)
Should you try to play with some kernel boot options (man lilo.conf and
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/*) because your floppy drive controller could be
different (like very old computer?)? Otherwise you might boot from HDD and use
kernel without floppy support compiled in:(

--- "Maksim A. Nikulin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I didn't try 2.4 kernel. Kernel 2.0.30 (Red Hat 4.2) falls when I try to
> mount floppy or write directly to /dev/fd0 with dd. Potato's rescue (2.2)
> falls after I insert floppy disk with root.bin.
>
> > --- "Maksim A. Nikulin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > õ ÍÅÎÑ ÄÉÓËÏ×ÏÄ ÎÁÍÅÒÔ×Ï ×ÅÛÁÅÔ ÑÄÒÏ (Mitsumi D359T5). ëÔÏ-ÎÉÂÕÄØ
> > > ÓÔÁÌËÉ×ÁÌÓÑ Ó ÔÁËÏÊ ÐÒÏÂÌÅÍÏÊ? ðÒÉ×ÅÔÓÔ×ÕÀÔÓÑ ÌÀÂÙÅ ÓÓÙÌËÉ.
> > > óËÁÚÁÔØ, ÞÔÏ ÏÎ ÓÏ×ÓÅÍ ÎÅ ÒÁÂÏÔÁÅÔ ÎÅÌØÚÑ -- rescue ÄÉÓËÅÔÁ ÂÌÁÇÏÐÏÌÕÞÎÏ
> > > ÇÒÕÚÉÔÓÑ.

=====
With best regards,
Pavel.