Вот   спасибо!  Проблема  решена  несколько
иначе, но логика та же:

Q0308: I have a domain for which some local
       parts must be delivered locally, but
       the remainder are to be treated like
       any other remote addresses.
A0308: The way to do this is not to include
       the domain in local_domains, so that
       addresses  initially  get  passed to
       the routers. The first router should
       be definied like this:

         special_local:
           driver = domainlist
           local_parts = whatever...
           domains = whatever...
           route_list = * localhost byname
           self = local

That  will  pick  off  those addresses with
matching  local parts and domains, and hand
them   to  the  directors,  because  of the
self  =  local setting. Any other addresses
will  fall through to the other routers and
be handled as normal remote addresses.

config.samples     действительно    надо
просматривать :-)

--
Denis Sokolov     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ответить