Dear customer,

This is to notify you of the results of your submission, issue number
311660.

FILE                                      CONCLUSION
details.txt                               malware
                                    .pif

Please see below for further details.

This automated scanning service "Virtue" complements our regular
technical support service. It is not a replacement for it. If the
automatic responses you receive are incomplete or irrelevant to your
query, a technician will contact you. If you have further queries,
please submit them with reference number 311660 in "Plain Text" email
format to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Users of Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express can configure the outgoing
email format in the
Tools|Options...|Send|Mail Sending Format...
menu. To improve your security we recommend sending email in "Plain
Text" format only. .

If you would like to comment on the quality of this automated service,
please send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

eTrust Global Antivirus Research Team
Computer Associates

Find up-to-date information on viruses, worms, Trojans, and hoaxes at:
http://www.ca.com/virusinfo/

FILE
details.txt .pif

The Windows Portable Executable file "details.txt .pif" has been
determined to be malicious. The file has been identified as
Win32.Netsky.P worm.

Aliases reported by other AV products are listed here:
(Win32/Netsky.Q) (W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]) (I-Worm.NetSky.q) (W32/[EMAIL
PROTECTED])
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) (WORM_NETSKY.P)

CA antivirus products address this malware as follows:
eTrust Antivirus 6.x/v7 (Vet Engine)
    Engine                Update version        Last Update
    11.4.0                11.4.8248             30 Mar

eTrust Antivirus 6.x/v7 (InoculateIT Engine)
    Engine                Update version        Last Update
    23.64.0               23.64.55              31 Mar

Ответить