Well I was wrong, you were right, is this the link you were refering to?
http://www.trydownloading.com/ref44.html
You can dl music & games & movies.  I noticed they had 2 dvd movies I wanted on
there.  I downloaded those, they work fine.
You aren't going to believe how many music CD's are in here - it's wacky.
Theres a few pages in there on how to get your selection on CD if you need the
help.
Upon going over the movie section, you know how I like movies, they have stuff
in here still in theates you can download and play on your DVD player - it's
nuts.
I'll see you next Friday at the get together.

Hilario