Dear Sir,

Good morning!

We are frozen seafood company in China. Following is our offer for Monkfish
tails for your reference

Todarodes pacificus squid tube
IQF, skinless, 20% glaze not compensated, treated, size 100g- 200g per tube,
size before glaze, 10kg bulk
Price: USD2.05/kg CFR EMP

Meanwhile, following is our product list, if you have any enquires, pls inform
to me freely.
Squid: Illex squid, Todarodes pacificus, Ommastrephe bartrami, Arrow squid
Fish: Monkfish, Tilapia, APO
Shrimp: Vannamei, red shrimp, pink shrimp
Cocktail: seafood mixed, specification as your required
Skewer: shrimp skewer, monkfish sweker, squid skewer
Others: Mussel, scallop, octopus, clam

Awaiting for your reply

Best regards,

J.King

Jaxcee Seafood§J.King Wu
MSN:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:086-10-83294881
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: jking.jaxcee
http://www.jaxcee.com
2008-07-7