I have an IOCDS which defines 8 paths (CHPIDs) to our disk devices.  One
(and only one) of those CHPIDs is not properly assigned to my Linux LP
(the other 7 are correct.

Does anyone know if that will keep the Linux kernel from recognizing the
available disks?  I only have 2 devices permitted to the Linux LP.

Thanks,   ..........Larry

Larry D. Martin

Mainframe Systems Support

Office of Information Technology and Communications

301.883.7335

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Prince George’s County
Government or Prince George's County 7th Judicial Circuit Court proprietary
information, which is privileged and confidential. This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.