Source: gap-io
Version: 4.5.4+ds-3
Severity: important
User: ubuntu-de...@lists.ubuntu.com
Usertags: origin-ubuntu disco

Dear Jerome,

The autopkgtests in the latest version of gap-io are failing in Ubuntu,
despite passing locally and in Debian CI.  Tracing a failing test, it looks
like the problem is tst/http.g, which tries to issue an http request to
neverssl.com; but the implementation does not respect the system's http
proxy config.

This doesn't appear to be a bug in the test itself, but a fundamental
limitation of the gap-io http implementation.

Please honor http_proxy in your implementation.

Thanks,
Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org