On 28 Jan 2014, at 13:18, Anton Gladky <gl...@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Christophe!
>
> Good to know, that tetgen has been relicensed!
> I will try to upload it in the evening.
>
> Could, you, please, then have a look at gmsh to enable this feature there?

Yes of course
I also plan to merge gmsh-tetgen with gmsh as there is no more issue with
non-free software.
I manage to build gmsh-tetgen with tetgen, netgen 5.1… but I need to patch gush
for metis.
Then we can complete the merge.

Best

PS: could you also take a look at mmg3d an 3d anisotropic meshed that is also
used in
gmsh and freefrem++