Hello Partner, Please permit me to introduce myself to you. I am Rev. Dr. Ugohm Harryson, an international auditor/chartered Accountant with SKYE BANK PLC. My decision to contact you today is because I got a reference about you from a friend of mine who use to be a citizen of your country. I need a confirmation of your acceptance to handle a Business transaction Worth US$996Million dollars between I and my devoted colleagues regarding one of my Customer whom am representing as his personal account officer and who happens to be one of the victims of DANA AIR-CRASH by name LATE KIM NORRIS . Please kindly View the scene of the crash: http://naijagists.com/dana-plane-crash-victims-ncaa-releases-names-pictures-of-recovered-bodies/ Revert back to me for more information if you are capable and willing to partner with us. Regards, Rev. Dr. Ugohm Harryson, +234-816-053-8194