GPS Tracking(Team dedicated)Free installation/standby 5 years/20,000 mA

Dear Sir

This is Mr. Zhong,the sales manager of GPS in China.

How to choose a GPS system?

Require professional installation? (Increasing costs)
You need to connect to a specific line? (Hide poor)
You need to recharge standby time is short? (Management trouble)

To solve these problems, we have developed a new GPS location tracking device GT-19A, built 20,000 mA battery, standby time of five years, the use of powerful magnets, no wiring, can be adsorbed in the car or anywhere, at any product place in the car.

I would appreciate if you forward this letter to Technical Manager or to other expert responsible for technical integration of new products in your company, or provide me with his contact for we could discuss all the details of our future cooperation.

Mr. Zhong

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=100866824683013252655&target=ALBUM&id=6159111451893163441&authkey=Gv1sRgCKS5gLCN5Mjq6gE&invite=CLnC68UO&feat=email