On Mon, 2 May 2016 16:52:31 +0200 Pablo Oliveira <pa...@sifflez.org> wrote:
> Dear both,
>
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 03:44:41 +0200 Andreas Beckmann <a...@debian.org> wrote:
> > Hi Chris,
> > [...]
> >
> > I cannot reproduce this in my sid pbuilder setup. Could you check again?
> > (I think gcc got updated since you filed this bug.)
>
> I am able to reproduce the problem using cowbuilder unstable/amd64.
>
> I will try to see if the new upstream version (2.4-14) fixes the problem
> and update the package.

The new upstream version of tgp (2.4-14) fixes the issue on unstable.
(I have not tested with the previous 3.2.5-1 r-base-dev, nor with 3.3.0,
so I have no comments regarding #823313)

I have updated the tgp package at

  <https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/r-cran-tgp.git/>

The new upstream version adds a new dependency (r-cran-maptree) which I
have packaged here (ITP #823320):

 <https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/r-cran-maptree.git/>

Could somebody please upload these packages ?

Thanks,

Pablo